Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup – Canon PIXMA MG2525 photo all in one inkjet printer Its cross printer system incorporates dark pigment ink to get an information that is well-defined as well as color printer for brilliant colors. Cannon pixma MG2525 Drivers It allows you to create designs that are enchanting at home with the ideal print colour resolution of 4800 x 600 FINE print mind technology that is contemporary. This Rule All In-On makes it really simple to print files in addition to in addition, it keeps up XL printer cartridges in order to change them significantly less normally. The printer modifications on for you when a print work is located by it, and plus it it furthermore has a quiet environment should you be printing late at night time.
The Canon PIXMA MG2525 that is fashionable includes a human body that is little, therefore it suits almost all through your house. H-D Movie Print that is entire transforms your favorite High Definition movie videos shot along with your electronic camera right that is compatible PowerShot electronic cameras Canon EOS Digital SLRs and VIXIA in to appealing designs! And additionally the Silent Setting lets you print without worrying over bothering those around you, any time. Plus, the printer when you distribute document or a photo to be published is immediately powered up by the Auto Power On operate. Rule PIXMA MG2525 is a budget-friendly All In One printer for when you only should to only print, without checking abilities as good as conceding copy should to you need them.
It’s simply the greatest measurement in add-on to h-AS each of the capabilities that are top. Print rapidly with fast print speeds of 8.0 ipm(B&W) and in addition 4.0 ipm (Color), while pricing an optimum print decision of 4800 dpi. Honor your recollections that are powerful by creating prints that are personalized out of your goldmine of movies along with photographs. My Picture Garden3also helps you face advice and arrange your images with program view. Innovative platforms in several color, Cannon MG2525 Motorist Plus combinations as well as patterns help determine your picture careers. Canon PIXMA Series
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Setup and Manual Installation
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Windows-based Devices
Before being able to use a Canon Pixma printer on a PC or a laptop, you need to learn a few steps on how to connect the unit to the device. If you do not connect the printer to the computer first, the two will not have any means of communicating with each other. Setup usually begins automatically the moment you plug your printer’s cable to the computer you use. But there will be a point where you might have skipped the setup wizard or where the wizard does not appear for some reasons.
Here are the steps to setup the printer manually.
- Remove the printer from the packaging first and turn it on right away.
- Place the ink cartridges inside the printer only when you are being asked to by a notification prompted on the screen display.
- These ink cartridges are normally included within the packaging.
- If your computer has already been installed with Windows XP, you may proceed right away to step 7.
The printer screen asks you to print and scan alignment sheet.
- Follow this instruction and press OK once done.
Place the setup CD in your computer’s CD-ROM.
- Do this even though the printer is trying to connect to your computer wirelessly.
- Drivers for creating wireless networks are included on this CD.
- The CD will prompt instructions for you to follow.
- Choose the Wi-Fi network signal that you use with the printer.
- Choose the network signal on both your printer screen display and your computer.
- When the printer connects to the network, the printer’s Wi-Fi light will go off.
- Print a test page from the computer once setup process is done and the printer asks you to do so.
- Go to “Printers” on your computer.
- Make sure that the printer you just connected to it is set as default printer.
- This will help all other software refers to the printer as their primary one.
- Find a checkmark next to the printer’s name.
- Go to printer setup. Locate a printer connected through a network.
- This process could go for some minutes. Enable the “printer and file sharing” on the computer to view a printer that is connected through a USB on a network.
- When the computer finds your printer, choose “select this printer”.
- Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer. Give it a try and print a page.
How to Setup a Canon Pixma Printer on Mac
There are some cases to learn about how to deal with when it comes to setting up a Canon Pixma printer on a Mac.
- The printer has a built-in display on it
If your printer comes with a built-in digital, touchscreen display, you can use the feature to directly enter Wi-Fi name and password. You should refer to the printer’s guide to know how this works.
- The printer uses a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
Refer to the router’s guide to know how this works.
- The router you use is an AirPort Base Station
- Access AirPort Utility. Locate this in the Utilities folder, under the Applications folder.
- Choose your base station in the give list. Enter the password when asked.
- Choose Base Station > Add WP Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either one of “PIN” or “First Attempt” for the WPS connection type. Click Continue. If you choose “PIN”, enter the printer’s PIN. Find this PIN on the printer’s manual. Click “Continue”. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”. If you choose “First Attempt”, press the printer’s WPS button. See if the printer’s MAC address listed in AirPort Utility. Click “Done”.
- Quit the program.
The printer can be connected to a Mac through USB
- Connect the printer to a Mac using a USB cable.
- Install software for Mac. The software comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant.
- Use the assistant to link your printer with the Wi-Fi network.
- Unplug the USB cable from both Mac and the printer. The printer should still be linked to the network after unplugging.
The printer can create ad-hoc Wi-Fi network
- Install printer software for Mac that comes with the printer. See if the software includes a setup assistant for the printer.
- Make sure that the ad-hoc Wi-Fi network on the printer is turned on. Refer to the printer’s manual guide on how to do this.
- Access your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Click the icon of Wi-Fi in the menu bar. Choose the printer’s ad-hoc Wi-Fi network’s name.
- Keep in mind that while your device is on the network that the printer uses, your device cannot connect to the Internet or anything else on the regular Wi-Fi network.
- Use the setup assistant of the printer’s to link your printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Refer to the printer’s manual guide to find out how to do this. Your printer may restart first before connecting to the network.
- Go back to your Mac’s Wi-Fi menu. Switch to your regular Wi-Fi network.
How To Setup Wireless For Canon PIXMA MG2525
- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer Canon MG2525.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
- If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.
- If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver.
- Administrator permission required If you’re prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Support
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Scanner Program and Driver Download
|Canon MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.6)||18.104.22.168||15.48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series CUPS Printer Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||22.214.171.124||13.63 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.2||1.23 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows /Vista/XP)||1.1||47.15 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series MP Drivers – (WindowsVista/XP)||1.02||19.45 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.7||17.65 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.1||368.42 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.2||1.20 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||4||1.35 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||4||1.45 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||293.18 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||3.2.0||298.53 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden – (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||297.83 MB||Download|
|My Printer – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.55 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 ICA Driver – (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.40 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 ICA Driver – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.1.0||2.24 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 Quick Menu – (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.38 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 Quick Menu – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.6.1||2.16 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 Quick Menu – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.21 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||4||7.42 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||2.1.6||21.48 MB||Download|
|Canon MG2525 IJ Scan Utility – (OS X 10.6)||2.0.12||20.23 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)||4.6.0||102.17 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||14.53 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||57.54 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.2||4.40 MB||Download|